Securing Finance & Equity
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAIL
Whether you are a business raising funding or a financier providing it, Aaen Peach regularly provide legal advice on the commercial issues commonly involved in these facilities.
We retain a full panel membership for Banks and Finance Houses to ensure that practical advice and solutions to the myriad of complex financial advice. As well as companies seeking facilities from such financiers or working with lenders to secure lending facilities Aaen Peach’s proven track record retains its five star rating. From drafting facility and security documents to advising on the proposed purchase of specific debt types and funding of specific assets, our advice is rigorous but pragmatic. We also advise financiers who are funding transactions.
Aaen Peach provides a full range of advice in this area including:
- Financial services
- Guarantee, indemnity and warranty diligence
- Loan, lease, hire-purchase, conditional sale and block discounting agreements
- Bridging and floating charge finance advice
- Registration requirements
- Security documents
- Security enforcement and insolvency processes
- Transaction funding